age of Python programmers

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Fri Aug 20 10:45:33 EDT 2004

    Christos> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:23:16 +0200, rumours say that
    Christos> Gerrit Muller <gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl> might
    Christos> have written:

    >> The most
    >> positive experiences were Sinclair QL-basic, [snip]

    Christos> I'll drink to that!

Apparently there is some good karma in Sinclair QL - Linus also used
to hack on it.

I had MSX (SVI-728), which probably steered me more towards coding
than C64 would have (most friends had one of those, along with 500+
games ;-) - it had a decent basic (MS basic) from Microsoft's pre-evil
era.

Ah, even seeing the SVI-728 acronym puts me on the nostalgy train...

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb