Interface graphique pour python

Fred nobody at nowhere.com
Thu Aug 19 13:02:43 EDT 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:43:55 -0400, Daniel Ellison <daniel at syrinx.net>
wrote:
>It looks like he actually has besion d'une application for
>*constructing* a Python application. Perhaps Boa Constructor would help:

Hard to tell, even though I'm a native speaker :-) I'm currently
looking at PythonWin to avoid having to distribute wxWidgets, but it
looks like using wxPython is less hassle.

As for VB- or Delphi-like GUI builders, I launched a threat recently
in this ng which the original poster could read for a list of
available tools (short answer: QT Designer was the closest
equivalent.)

Fred.