[OT] The Cracker's Guide To Python

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 07:51:45 EDT 2004

Lol!

Maybe the idea could be added to by laying emphasis on certain
modules. Bundle up Python and advertise it on Kazaa like:

"Python - l334 5(r1pt1n9 t001z - crypt, encodings.idna, getpass, and
pwd [password] modules h4x0r3d and included as a bonus." :)

Maybe by the time they realise what's going really on, they'll be
seeing how well Python operates!

Alan James Salmoni

ps - sorry about the bad "leet' speak - I'm not very good at it...