String concatenation

Leif B. Kristensen junkmail at solumslekt.org
Fri Apr 2 04:16:01 EST 2004

Erik Max Francis wrote:

> At this point I don't know what's going on since there's a
> communication problem; Python's exception specification is based on
> the code you entered, not the code it thought you meant, so you're
> having a cutting-and-pasting problem at least on one side here.

Erik,
After entering Paul's two lines by hand, it suddenly works. You must be
right about the cutting-and-pasting problem, though I don't understand
why lifting text from KNode to KWrite shouldn't work.

> If indentation is not to blame, it's possible that the problem is that
> you're not running a version of Python that understands list
> comprehensions.

bash-2.05b$ python
Python 2.3.3 (#1, Jan 24 2004, 10:16:14)
[GCC 3.2.3 20030422 (Gentoo Linux 1.4 3.2.3-r3, propolice)] on linux2

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
http://solumslekt.org/