String concatenation

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Apr 2 04:17:22 EST 2004

"Leif B. Kristensen" wrote:

> After entering Paul's two lines by hand, it suddenly works. You must
> be
> right about the cutting-and-pasting problem, though I don't understand
> why lifting text from KNode to KWrite shouldn't work.

Maybe it's grabbing tabs, or obscure unprintable whitespace you can't
see.  Certainly what you're pasting in to these posts is intended,
whether or not you did that manually.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis