Simple discussion of python cgi approaches?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Apr 13 10:57:02 EDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:29:44 +0200,
	Thomas Guettler <guettli at thomas-guettler.de> wrote:
> In my situation it is enough to run quixote with plain cgi
> (no SCGI, mod_python, ...): About three request per minute.
> bottleneck.

It should be noted that Quixote's CGI publisher can also be run under
FastCGI; it should automatically detect when FastCGI is being used and
service multiple requests in a single process.  Most FastCGI implementations
work like that (because the spec suggests it), so maybe just using FastCGI
with the existing CGI scripts will be sufficient for the original poster.

--amk