Stackless Website down, Project gone, I'm dead.

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Apr 2 01:08:11 EST 2004

"Eric @ Zomething" wrote:

> Well, Christian's post was sent April 2nd (per the header), but it
> arrived here April 1st.  I have little notion of the time-space
> groundrules for April Fools over the Internet continuum, but I hope
> this was a joke; perhaps (-1*(-1*(joke))).

Where I come from, April Fool's jokes aren't any good if you explicitly
disclaim that it's not a joke and it really is after all.  So if it's an
April Fool's joke, it's a terrible one.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis