Pygame

Alexander Rødseth alexanro at stud.ntnu.no
Sun Apr 18 18:02:20 EDT 2004

I pretty much agree with you, that Python should not become to huge.

> I ask again what you think should be the criteria for including
> something in the standard distribution.

I would say that Python should include anything that involves
hardware access on a relatively low level, and have the rest as
external modules and packages.

Access to fullscreen 2d-graphics, and possibly 3d-graphics as well
are just as "natural" as access to network cards, harddrives or any other
piece of hardware. I just don't see the logic in obmitting it.

- Alexander