Embedding Python in C++

Tonio notarangelotonio_*_no_*_ at _*_*tiscali.it
Mon Apr 26 15:02:27 EDT 2004

Hi
i'm a italian student.
I must create a virtual machine which call python script from Visual C++
program.
My teacher tell me use swig fror make this work.
I use Swig for import in Python class, object, variables of C++, but my
problem are when in C++ i must call script Python.
I find many article, but i don't find a working example.
Can you advise me how i call python script from C++?
Have you example which can you send me (in my email)?
(my script use only int, float, string and object, class).
Thanks.