Embedding Python in C++

Rick L. Ratzel rick.ratzel at magma-da.com
Tue Apr 27 00:41:27 EDT 2004

Ciao,

    I have some examples from my PyCon presentation here:

http://elmer.sourceforge.net/PyCon04/elmer_pycon04.html

    ...and here is the complete example code:

http://elmer.sourceforge.net/PyCon04/Elmer_PyCon04.tgz

    I think the example code from example 1 may be most relevant.  You
can also use Elmer (http://elmer.sourceforge.net) to generate a C
interface to your Python code (as shown in examples 2 & 3).

Buona fortuna!
Rick.