emergent/swarm/evolutionary systems etc

Leif B. Kristensen junkmail at solumslekt.org
Fri Apr 2 11:43:52 EST 2004

Peter MacKenzie wrote:

> Oh the joy!  It makes life worth living when things click into place
> and make sense.

I know the feeling. For me too, the best way to learn a new language is
to wallow in working examples. I still remember the thrill of hacking
my way through Tom Swan's "Mastering Turbo Pascal" in the late
eighties, where he presented every wrinkle of the language, and every
single library function with both a working example program and a lucid
discussion. I've never learnt any other computer language so
thoroughly.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen