Is classless worth consideration

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 04:01:32 EDT 2004

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message news:<boydnb9qfrqWJQzdRVn-gw at powergate.ca>...
> has wrote:
> > Compared to C++, I expect it's a real breath of fresh air. But
> > compared to how something like Self does OO, it is indeed hideously
> > baroque.
>
> Oh, now you're qualifying the statement.  In comparison to
> something less baroque, it's baroque.  Fair enough...

Good that things cleared up. I have also pointed out previously that
Python uses 5 devices where prototype-based needs only one: (a) class,
(b) instance, (c) module, (d) metaclass, (e) scope. If this is not
hideously baroque, then, Houston, we've got a problem. If you can
really think outside the box, you'd pitch in also: (f) aspect.

regards,

Hung Jung