AOP use cases

Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Sun Apr 25 06:23:22 EDT 2004

"Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:

>I agree that separating and wrapping the function as generator or iterator
>is even better that as regular function.  I have use for this.  Thanks.

Your idea of making the wrapping independent of the generator is very
interesting. I have been playing with it and produced a vector class.

It's not meant for serious production code (who knows however what
such wrapped generators might be used for :-) but it might be
interesting to those who want to invade the dictionary noosphere.

It's at:

http://home.hccnet.nl/a.vredegoor/vector/

Anton