EuroPython news update april 27

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Apr 27 14:30:33 EDT 2004

Hi there,

Back again with news about EuroPython. The talk submission deadline has
now passed, which means we can give you a little preview of our program:

http://www.europython.org/conferences/epc2004/info/talks/acceptedTalksOverview

Note that this is not by far the complete program, just a preview. The
Zope track for instance hasn't any accepted talks yet at the time of
this writing, while in reality it's shaping up to be as big as last year
(i.e. 3 days of Zope related talks).

If this overview suddenly prompted you to register with the conference,
please note: the early bird deadline closes may 1st, which is next
saturday! If you wait until later, you'll pay more.

More about EuroPython, including how to register, can be found here:

http://www.europython.org

Hope to see you at EuroPython!

Martijn