Richards bench benchmark

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at poste.it
Sun Apr 25 02:22:17 EDT 2004

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message news:<40899240.7020508 at engcorp.com>...
> http://www.engcorp.com/main/projects/PyBench .
>  The above page is a wiki ...

<remark having nothing to do with the original question>

I see that you use ZWiki; I started using it few days ago
and I like it. My question: did you succeed in getting
the testing framework (http://www.zwiki.org/FitTests) to work?
It seems it is very new and it does not work out of the box,
at least for me. Alternatively, which Web-based test framework
(Fitnless-like) would you suggest for Python?

The question is of course open to everybody having expertise
in the area.
</remark having nothing to do with the original question>

     Michele Simionato