Problem with PY2EXE and VPython

bap no_spam at terastat.com
Tue Apr 27 14:17:46 EDT 2004

Art
   Thanks for the pointer-- I did download and install your example. I did
two tests. One is on a perfectly clean machine (a win2k system on
Virtual_PC -- only operating system is on system, no Office or any Python
distributions). The second machine is a Win2k system that has VB, Office,
Python (but not Vpython) and much else. On the clean machine -- I get an
error message about MSVCP60.DLL not being found. On the second machine it
works. Both systems give me the WOW64Process error when TOH is compiled
using the latest (0.5) PY2EXE, Python 2.3.2, and VPython 2003-10-05.
BTW the new PY2EXE appears to be quite a bit simpler to use than the old.
Bruce
bapeters at terastat.com

news:7mar8057sjdqh5h54ojb4et2bd3p10teug at 4ax.com...

http://www.dstoys.com/content/education/index_html/Visual%20Arts/Interactive