OT (was Re: But it still doesn't explain the joke)

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Apr 4 00:29:10 EST 2004

"Josiah Carlson" <jcarlson at uci.edu> wrote in message
news:c4nrgo$a98$1 at news.service.uci.edu...
> Bush invades Iraq (killing thousands of innocents), lies about his
> reasons for it, gets caught in his lie, and lies some more.  Oh, and
> he's currently up for reelection.

Josiah, we could also discuss Clinton invading Serbia, killing thousands of
innocents, some intentionally, (to distract attention from his rape of
Juanita Broderick, in my opinion), or flip-flop Kerry consorting with
hate-America Marxist radicals, and his current relation therewith, but I
think it better that we, including you, maintain the political truce that
currently prevails on this newsgroup, which is a unique forum for
discussion Python, and leave such political discussions to more appropriate
fora.

Terry J. Reedy