CamelCase versus wide_names (Prothon)

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Fri Apr 23 13:25:38 EDT 2004

"Antoon Pardon" <apardon at forel.vub.ac.be> wrote in message
news:slrnc8hluh.s60.apardon at trout.vub.ac.be...

>   copy(a)to(b)

That's cool looking but I'm pretty sure impossible to parse the way you want
:)

Although, out angle brackets are free in Prothon right now.  We could
reserve them for that:

    copy<a>to<b>.

Interesting.  That would drive newbies to the language crazy :)  It sure is
readable.  It kind of lets you design you own syntax inside the symbols.

I must hand it to you.  That's one of the most creative crazy ideas I've
seen lately.  It is refreshing to see fun creative feedback instead of the
"your language is just Perl" type of feedback.

Maybe you could hang out on Prothon-user ?