Kuhlman's tutorials pretty good

Fred Ma fma at doe.carleton.ca
Thu Apr 15 20:14:33 EDT 2004

Dave Kuhlman wrote:

> Whoa!  How did all that happen?  I believe I tried one too many
> fancy things in TeX/LaTeX, which is definitely not my native
> language.
>
> I've simplified a few things in the source document, and I believe
> that these errors are fixed, now.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out to me.  Also, thanks for the
> compliments.

That's hilarious.  Talk about shocking feedback.
Thanks for the fix, and for creating the tutorials in
the first place.

By the way, it seems there are two different sections
at referring to tutorials for programmers:

	http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html
	http://www.python.org/topics/learn/prog.html

Wouldn't it be good if both included Dave's tutorials?

Fred

P.S.  Thanks to Kirby and AMK for pointing out the 2nd
location.
--
Fred Ma
Dept. of Electronics, Carleton University