Tkinter and XML-RPC

Mark Bauman sr1419 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 23:59:10 EDT 2004

I'm new to Python (C/C++/Delphi background), and so far I'm impressed with
the language, libraries and community. Anyway, I've just started poking
around with Tkinter and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or caveats on
incorporating an XML-RPC client and server inside a Tkinter app. I have an
application in mind that would primarily be dealing with short string
messages and the occasional jpeg, so I'm wondering about blocking and
threading issues within the confines of the GUI. I'm just starting to dig
into the detailed docs on Tkinter and the XLM-RPC library, but I thought I
would ask since I'm sure that some folks have been there, done that.

Regards,

Mark...