slightly OT: BUT NEEDs to be said

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Apr 5 21:31:20 EDT 2004

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> In article <lvOdnRJzZ9244ezdRVn-uQ at powergate.ca>, Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Some people despise snakes, and are terrified of them.
>
> Everyone loves cute cuddly snakes and no one in their right mind is afraid
> of them. They don't carry any political baggage or meaning.

"Cuddly"?  I'd hate to meet your girlfriend...  and after reading
the first lines of your response I can see clearly you are just
trolling and don't really want a serious discussion.  If that's
not a true statement, at least back off this ludicrous claim
and let's try to carry on a rationale discussion.  Else: bye.

-Peter