Why we will use obj$func() often

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Thu Apr 22 23:57:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:31:41 -0700, Mark Hahn wrote:
> "Erik Max Francis" <max at alcyone.com> wrote:
>> Seriously considering every single possible proposal is not
>> constructive.
>> [...]
>> Without a strong sense of what the language should look
>> like, Prothon is going to continue to look more and more like Perl.
>> It's already most of the way there.
>
> Please hold off your ad hominem attacks until the product is designed,
> thank you very much.

Please understand what an ad hominem attack is before accusing others of
using it, thank you very much:

    <http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/logic.html#hominem>

Erik's assertions were relating to the topic, not to your person or
circumstances.  They were not argumentum ad hominem.

--
 \        "If you go to a costume party at your boss's house, wouldn't |
  `\     you think a good costume would be to dress up like the boss's |