Why we will use obj$func() often

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Thu Apr 22 23:31:41 EDT 2004

"Erik Max Francis" <max at alcyone.com> wrote in message
news:40887145.789A2FE8 at alcyone.com...

> Seriously considering every single possible proposal is not constructive.

I could see one making an argument about efficiency, but to say it's not
constructive is ludicrous.

> Without a strong sense of what the language should look
> like, Prothon is going to continue to look more and more like Perl.
> It's already most of the way there.

You haven't seen the final product.  My design process is (and always has
been) to go through an expansion phase where more and more gets added or at
least considered and then through a contraction phase where the fat gets cut
out.  I find this process works very well.

Please hold off your ad hominem attacks until the product is designed, thank
you very much.