Why we will use obj$func() often

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Wed Apr 28 20:47:19 EDT 2004

Donn Cave wrote:

>  When I dream of a better language, it's not pasting new
> gimmicks on Python, it's really a radically different direction.

I've daydreamed the same thing and I've thought a classless language was
radical.  If it turns out to only be a gimmick in the end and not reap the
payoffs I've been daydreaming about then I'll be quite dissapointed.

If you focus on the closure &var then you are missing the exciting parts of
the language picture.  I don't need to ask questions about the exciting
parts.

Can you share some of your daydream ideas?