Dollar sign ($) on foriegn keyboards? (prothon)

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Apr 20 09:36:46 EDT 2004

Mark Hahn wrote:¨

> We are considering switching to the dollar sign ($) for self, instead of the
> period ( . ) we are using now in Prothon.

any reason you cannot set up a mailing list for your little pet
project?  you're generating tons of off-topic traffic, and frankly,
I don't think I'm the only one who couldn't care less about your
pre-alpha hack with minimum capabilities.

(if I posted hundreds of messages for every pre-alpha hack I've
ever made, people would quickly label me as an annoying crack-
pot.)

</F>