What is good about Prothon?

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Fri Apr 30 14:33:27 EDT 2004

has wrote:

> But to answer your question directly: no, simply adding a copy()
> operation (the "trying to please everybody, and ultimately pleasing
> no-one" strategy) won't make me happy; I have no use for another C++.

You have a very warped mind.  To say that having Python two-tier object
construction and Self-like constructs in the same language is C++ is
ludicrous.

You have finally answered a question I have asked several times.  Having
anything but AS or Self in the language will keep you from being happy.  Now
that I know where you stand I can quit wasting my time trying to get you to
help out.

You keep pitching that you are such a creative artist, but if you were you'd
be helping find a way to solve the conundrum of merging the Python and Self
worlds and making positive contributions instead of just throwing stones.