Dollar sign ($) on foriegn keyboards? (prothon)

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Tue Apr 20 17:31:20 EDT 2004

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote ...

> any reason you cannot set up a mailing list for your little pet
> project?  you're generating tons of off-topic traffic, and frankly,
> I don't think I'm the only one who couldn't care less about your
> pre-alpha hack with minimum capabilities.
>
> (if I posted hundreds of messages for every pre-alpha hack I've
> ever made, people would quickly label me as an annoying crack-
> pot.)

Sorry if I annoy, but I've only posted a total of about 4 thread-starting
messages.  The hundreds of messages have been replies.

We do have active Prothon mailing lists, but no international members yet,
which is why I asked this particular question here.

When I posted my first Prothon messages, I asked if I should stay away from
c.l.p. out of courtesy.  I was specifically told to hang around here by
several of the top Pythoneers, because they view Prothon as a potential
learning ground, or sandbox, for Python.  So I will do so until those same
top Pythoneers tell me I have worn out my welcome, thank you very much.