Regular Expressions

Diez B. Roggisch deetsNOSPAM at web.de
Tue Apr 27 09:27:58 EDT 2004

..:: sjf ::.. wrote:

> it works as long as any_text_2 and any_text_3 _not_ contains spaces, but
> in my files these contain spaces and then this regexp cuts any_text_2 (and
> any_text_3) after first space :((

As long as you don't provide better examples, I can't come up with a better
solution. I suggest a read:

And while I don't have a problem helping you, people (including me)
generally prefer that someone shows that he tries for himself and not only
tries to benefit from the helpfulness of other people. So how about trying
to figure out how regexes work fer yourself?

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch