Advocacy opportunity

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Sun Apr 4 20:22:37 EDT 2004

I've been advised that
is open to correction in its Python column.  Who wants to tackle
this?  Python certainly supports interaction, we have plenty to boast
about in regard to foreign functions, we offer GUIs in abundance, ...

They seem rather liberal.  If Python supports private methods and
variables (and JavaScript does native threads!?!) (but somebody seems
to have it in for C++), we might as well argue it gives root classes,
too.

I think if I had friends who were salesmen, they'd advise me, "You
just mark, 'Yes', everywhere, and deal with it if someone argues."
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net