newbie question on which win32 GUI to choose

achrist at easystreet.com achrist at easystreet.com
Sat Sep 6 12:47:03 EDT 2003

Jamey Cribbs wrote:

> If you go to http://www.netpromi.com/mojoview.html, you will see some
> screenshots from an app I wrote using PyGTK 2.  I took the screenshots
> while running it under Windows.  You can download the app and run it
> yourself by clicking on the link on the page.  I, too, have enjoyed good
> luck developing PyGTK2 apps under Windows.  It has been very stable and
> responsive for me.

Some people have good luck.  I don't.  I downloded this app and tried
to run one of the samples, and I got a crash on account of the
unexplained absence of python20.dll from my system.

Anyone else have any downloadable easy-to-run pygtk2 apps that run
on Windows and show off features and advantages of Gtk?

Al