ANN: BlackAdder V1.0.0

BadJake john at rygannon.com
Mon Sep 1 05:37:04 EDT 2003

Hi

I think I should clear up this misunderstanding. Firstly, I work for
theKompany.com. I do not work on BA, but the project I do work on, Rekall,
would be nothing but "yet_another_database_client_frontend" without Python.
The idea of me becoming a reseller came from Shawn Gordon himself. I don't
actually make any extra money, since the PayPal account used on rygannon.com
is actually theKompany.com's PayPal account. The reason for dividing sales
between theKompany.com and Rygannon.com is to reduce Shawn's work load, so
that he can concentate more on maketing and promotion of theKompany's
product line

Regards
John