Redesign of Python site

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Sun Sep 7 01:51:37 EDT 2003

Martin Maney wrote:
> They look very nice if you're just taking in the view: they look like
> crap if you want to actually read the content.  I've posted a more
> detailed complaint there, but in brief "I say it's spinach..."

Hey, I *like* spinach. :-)

But I'm glad I'm not the only one who is dismayed by the unreadable text in
this redesign. I got a chuckle out of your "getting just the right shade of
gray" and posted a follow-up with some more contrast measurements:

http://www.pollenation.net/journal/index.php?p=37&c=1

-Mike