Exception in Threading

Kevin Cazabon kevin at cazabon.com
Fri Sep 19 12:37:52 EDT 2003

If that's the entire error message, I'd suspect that you're not
supplying the correct arguments when creating the thread object.  It
looks like when you call myThread.start(), the threaded class you
created is balking at the argument list passed to it.

But, that doesn't look like a complete traceback error stack either...

Kevin.