Comments on Python Redesign

Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Sun Sep 7 14:09:16 EDT 2003

"Tim Parkin" <tim.parkin at pollenationinternet.com> wrote:

>>John W Hall
>>> When I view _this_ site in IE6, it has low-contrast text in a small
>>> size, which "view|text size" cannot change.
>>
>>Did I mention it was an image?
>
>Sorry, gotcha now...  www.zeldman.com

If you're planning to score any success in the open source community
you should stop admitting mistakes and stop defending against false
accusations. Only yesterday I posted some code with an obvious
superflous construct in it, but rather than reply to my own post I
would wait and give usenets selfpurging system a chance to correct it.
Remember there's no method to get good information that functions as
swift as posting false information (even if noone replies to it).

Anton