irritating problem

Geoff Gerrietts geoff at gerrietts.net
Mon Sep 15 16:28:06 EDT 2003

Quoting Park997 (park997 at aol.comnotospam):
> Hi,
>
> I have a script that runs correctly in IDLE, runs correctly when
> invoked in the Command Prompt (Win XP), runs correctly from Komodo,
> but flashes a black box too fast to see when the icon is double
> clicked and produces no output. There are no error meassages from
> any of the methods that produce output. All of the other modules in
> the same directory (these are imported to the problem module) work
> correctly in any start mode.

It would be useful to know specifically what output you are expecting
versus what output you are getting.

If it's flashing the box and disappearing, it's conceivable that you
could change the properties such that the cmd window doesn't disappear
after the program completes, right?

Thanks,
--G.

--
Geoff Gerrietts                        "I think doorways are sexist."
<geoff at gerrietts net>                           --Jayson Lockwood