questions

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 4 02:44:23 EDT 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:22:55 -0500, "Andy"
<Hoosbruin at Kconline.com> wrote:
>  Can you use Python to access SQLServer... if so do you have an example.

Yes, look at the DAtabae section of the Python web site for info

>   What are the strengths and weaknesses of Python.?

Look at the language comparisons section of the Python website

>    Is it like vbscript ?

Not to look at, but yes in that they are both interpreted and
Python can do most of the things VBSCript can do - plus a lot
more that VBScript can't.

>  Example code of things that it's good at.... to get me started

Visit the "Useless Python" web site for small sample code
snippets.

Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program website