Writing solid code book

Jules Dubois bogus at invalid.tld
Thu Sep 4 00:00:45 EDT 2003

On 03 Sep 2003 13:58:00 +0100, John J. Lee wrote:

> The Python Cookbook is the first book I'd have on my list if I were
> learning Python now (O'Reilly, eds. Martelli & Ascher).

That's the only Python book you think worth having?  Or buying?

My "Software Engineering" class votes again tomorrow on the language we use
for our group project.  Tuesday's vote was Java (8 votes), Python (5), C++
(3), and Smalltalk (1); Thursday's vote will be between Java and Python.  I
get the opportunity to learn one or the other in a week.