SOT: License issues ....

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Sun Oct 12 06:24:51 EDT 2003

I got a small project going in which I plan to use at least two other
libraries with different license policies than the one I've chosen for mine,
the one used for Python. One is BSD-based and the other is a similar
open-source variant. In addition to those non-pythonic libraries I will be
using lots of other python libraries from various sources and authors, many
of which have different license policy than Python itself allthough they're
open-source as well.

How do one mix libraries with different variants of open-source licenses in
one project? What should I avoid using - if any?

Best regards,
Thomas