Is there python module about win32 'Scheduled Tasks' ?

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 17:39:31 EDT 2003

I've got a small module to interface with the windows Task Scheduler.
Never tried it with 2003 yet, but it's been tested with
Windows 2000 and WinNT.  The only binary I've got right now is for
Python 2.2, but I can recompile it with 2.3 if need be.
Email me if you're interested.
           Roger

news:10093a06.0310112024.76b8628f at posting.google.com...

http://taskscheduler.sourceforge.net)