server side socket program hangs

anuradha.k.r at sify.com anuradha.k.r at sify.com
Fri Oct 17 00:21:47 EDT 2003

hi,
   my initial program was to take host value as ''(INADDR_ANY)
only.during my trial and error only i started using
gethostname.however as of now i am running my client (C program) also
from the same machine only.so it should not make any difference.
I've reverted bac to host ''.my program still hangs.i 'v e tried
changing the port address,but doesn't work.pls help
thanx,
AKR.