Why don't people like lisp?

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at famine.OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 21 03:53:39 EDT 2003

Raymond Wiker <Raymond.Wiker at fast.no> writes:

> danbmil99 at yahoo.com (dan) writes:
>
> > Did you know that Anatole France had one of the smallest brains on
> > record?

Oh *hell* no.  Phrenetics?!?!  That pretty much disqualifies anyone
within two degrees of you from being taken seriously.

>         Jesus. Are you bragging about using a non-editor on a non-OS?

This fool was talking about nonsense that's been discredited for 80
years, and 20 years in the popular press (cf. The Mismeasure of Man).
I wouldn't be surprised if it was bragging that 2 + 2 = -17.

--
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |