Favour

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Oct 12 05:39:51 EDT 2003

I am trying to get the EU to fund the PyPy project.  Surprise, surprise,
they are actually perhaps more interested in figuring out how open
software develoment works.  We're going to show them.  All the gore
is on the website http://www.codespeak.net/pypy/index.cgi?doc
of you can download it from our svn repository.

It would be very useful if I could have some back-of-paperback
book-blurb-sized quotes saying 'I am using Python for X and I think that
a successful PyPy would be cool' -- in your own words.  Any of you
out there that feel so moved, I would be most grateful.  If you have
a fancy title, put that in, but it's not necessary.

thanks very much,
Laura