Cookie Module

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Thu Oct 23 14:09:09 EDT 2003

nirmalkannan at hotmail.com (N.K) writes:

>  Python's existing cookie module doesnt supports new cookie headers
> SetCookie2 ,
[...]

What do you want this for?  I'm curious, and I suspect you're unaware
that the RFCs on cookies are *not* the standards followed by most of
the web -- the real 'standards' aren't really written down anywhere.

Wait a minute (my memory works slowly), didn't I write you an email
about this a while back?  Are you the masochist^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hguy
who wrote some client-side cookie-handling code for a web-crawler
(called harvestman, IIRC?)?

John