Cookie Module

N.K nirmalkannan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:42:16 EST 2003

> What do you want this for?  I'm curious, and I suspect you're unaware
> that the RFCs on cookies are *not* the standards followed by most of
> the web -- the real 'standards' aren't really written down anywhere.

True,I was forced to use RFC 2965. And there are more reserved
keywords such as 'port' , 'Discard' etc. Anyway it is not a bad thing
to update a module.

      _reserved = { "expires" : "expires",
                   "path"        : "Path",
                   "comment" : "Comment",
                   "domain"      : "Domain",
                   "max-age" : "Max-Age",
                   "secure"      : "secure",
                   "version" : "Version",

                   }

> Wait a minute (my memory works slowly), didn't I write you an email
> about this a while back?  Are you the masochist^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hguy
> who wrote some client-side cookie-handling code for a web-crawler
> (called harvestman, IIRC?)?

I discarded my yahoo email id because of spam - Sorry for not
replying. I am not that busy guy, normally i reply to almost all
emails :-)