Python factoids... after 3 three years.

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Thu Oct 9 19:47:13 EDT 2003

Larry goodman <larry_Goodman at yahoo.com> writes:

> Python is wonderful but its missing one thing.  A really good IDE that
> includes a usable forms designer.  God I wish Borland would make a
> python IDE.

Have you looked at Komodo from ActiveState? I haven't used the GUI
builder, which seems to be an important componenet for you, but the
Pro version does include one. Of the features that I have used, I've
been impressed with Komodo -- though at heart I'm more an Emacs person
than an IDE person.

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')