Alternatives to WebUnit

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Mon Oct 20 21:08:46 EDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:40:40 +0100, Alan Kennedy wrote:
> [Ben Finney wrote]
>> a number of tools requiring non-free Java
>
> I don't understand why you don't like Java?

Because, thanks to Sun's increasingly restrictive licensing, any
meaningfully modern version of the complete Java environment is
implemented as non-free software, as I alluded above.

--
 \          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."  -- |
  `\                                                      Groucho Marx |