Alternatives to WebUnit

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Mon Oct 20 21:29:56 EDT 2003

On 20 Oct 2003 16:06:31 +0950, Ben Finney wrote:
> Alternatively, does anyone know a (preferably Python) tool for
> automated regression testing of Web apps?

Thanks to all for suggestions.  I've now got three URLs to investigate
for automated web-application testing tools:

    <http://mechanicalcat.net/tech/webunit/>
    <http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/>
    <http://puffinhome.org/>

--
 \          "I used to be a proofreader for a skywriting company."  -- |
  `\                                                     Steven Wright |