[Off-Topic] cvs

Jozef Kosoru jozef.kosoru at iblsoft.com
Fri Oct 24 12:45:15 EDT 2003

Hello,

sorry for the off-topic question but I think this is a good
place to ask.  I plan to develop open-sourced web application
which integrates CVS browser, a bug tracking system and some
more interesting features to support development both
open-sourced and commercial projects.  I would like to know
whether it is worth to invest my free time for such a tool.
CVS is rather an old system and I have no idea how widely is
used in development teams. So my question is easy: Do you use
CVS in your development?

Thank you,
jozef