Comparing variable types

Kill Bill bill at kill.com
Sun Oct 26 00:44:20 EDT 2003

Where can I find all the methods for Dictionaries?  They list some here, but
is that all of them?
http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.2/tut/node7.html#SECTION007140000000000000000
I think it is, but I don't like how its written.  I want it to be written
you know by method, constuctors, like in the Java API.  Anyone know what I'm
talking about?  Its so quick to skim through the API to see which method you
are looking for.  Not the case here.

news:mailman.103.1067137271.702.python-list at python.org...