Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Erann Gat gat at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 13 17:26:53 EDT 2003

In article <Yayib.209123$hE5.7021641 at news1.tin.it>, aleax at aleax.it wrote:

> > Not only did Erann refuse to reciprocate Alex Martelli's ad hominem
>
> He earlier posted my assertions were "mind-boggling"

No, I didn't, as a quick Google search will verify.  (Notwithstanding, I
don't consider "mind-boggling" to be a particularly pejorative term.)

> , then, without any apology whatsoever, that he found them reasonable.

I'm pretty sure I didn't do that either, because I don't.

> So it's not
> a matter of E.G. "reciprocating attacks", but, rather, INITIATING
> them (and weaving and ducking to admit any responsibility whatsoever).

Actually it appears to be a matter of you making things up out of whole
cloth (not uncommon on Usenet I'm afraid).

E.